Friday, December 3, 2010

What Readers are saying about 'Pacific Tsunami Galu Afi'

I just had to write and let you know that I'm so grateful that the documentation of a sad and tragic time in the history of our people was assigned to you. You're a gifted and brilliant writer. 'Pacific Tsunami' is a remarkable feat given you had only a short time (one year?) to complete it. I absolutely love your writing. 'Galu Afi' should be on everyone's reading list. Congratulations on a great achievement. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Daniel Pouesi, California, USA

"I congratulate you on such a detailed and faith-filled masterpiece of historical documentation. You can be sure that this book will be part of the history of American Samoa."
Most Rev. J. Quinn Weitzel, Bishop of Samoa - Pago Pago.

No comments: